Has your computer become slow or unusable?
A PC tune-up can help return your computer to optimal performance.
Included in the Tune-Up:
- Hardware Diagnostic Check (we will call if any part replacements are recommended)
- Malware scan and Potentially Unwanted Program removal
- Optimize Windows boot process and remove unnecessary startup files
- Disk cleanup removing temporary internet files, cleaning user and Windows temp files, and removing old error reports
- Install free antivirus if no antivirus is present or installed antivirus has expired
- Install Windows critical updates and service packs
- Clean out dust and debris from PC fans and heatsinks
The Tune-up must be performed at Response Computer Group's shop and may require at least 2 business days to complete. The service can be performed on laptops or desktop PCs.